We pay cash rewards of up to £1,000 if the information you give to us leads to one or more people being arrested and charged. Less than 1 per cent of people who could claim a reward actually do so. Rewards can only be collected in the UK.
How do I claim a reward?
If you wish to claim a reward:
- You must ask for a reward code when you speak to a call agent.
- If you make your report online, you must create a two-way communication with us.
- If you create a two-way communication, you must make a written request for a reward code and then log back on 24 hours later to get the code.
- To make a claim, ring 0800 555 111 and give us your reward code.
- Once we have your reward code, we will ask law enforcement whether the subject of your report has been arrested and charged.
Once a suspect has been charged, you will be told that the amount of the reward needs to be confirmed by the Chairman of the local Crimestoppers Committee of Volunteers. This may take a few days. Once this has been confirmed, you will be asked to name:
- The branch of a bank where you can collect the reward.
- The date when you want to collect it.
On the agreed date, all you need to do is to go to the bank branch, quote your code and you will be given your cash reward. You will not be asked to sign anything or to provide any proof of your identity.
Ready to give information?
Giving us information is always 100 per cent anonymous and secure. You can call us 0800 555 111 or fill out our Anonymous Online Form.