If you have any concerns about CSE, whether it’s regarding a child who may be at risk, or a suspected offender, you can call the local police on 101, dial 999 in an emergency, or contact us. We are here to reassure the public that they can contact us anonymously by calling 0800 555 111, or using our Anonymous Online Form, to provide information about crime.