Our guarantee of anonymity is vitally important to both you and us. It makes it easier for you to come forward, breaking the silence around criminal activity and removing your fear. Anonymity makes the difference.
- You will not be asked to reveal your name or any personal details.
- Your call will not be recorded.
- We have no caller line display, no 1471 facility and have never traced a call.
- Online reports have the same level of anonymity as phone calls.
- Our specially trained call agents make sure your report contains no information that could identify you.
- We do not make a note of gender, accents, apparent age or ethnicity of any caller.
- Even if you give personal details, they will not be recorded or passed on.
The only way anybody will know you contacted us is if you tell somebody.
Protecting your identity
If the identity of one of our callers was made known it would destroy trust in our service and no one would contact us. This is why it is so important to us that we can guarantee your anonymity.
To give information anonymously call 0800 555 111 or fill out our Anonymous Online Form.